Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

that feeling of "i hate myself" when you bid 60 dollars less than you want to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
because you don't think anyone else will bid and then you miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity. Words cannot express how pissed I am right now

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
grilled-cheese.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Sorry man, been there...

Still kicking myself by not bidding enough on something I wanted bad about three months ago. I put in a bid that I thought was way more than was needed since I wouldn't be able to monitor it the last 2 hours or so.

It sold for $2 more than I had bid. :(

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
how are you guys NOT sniping?

also, just because you "lost by only $2" doesnt mean the higher bidder didnt bid $500 more then you did

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
how are you guys NOT sniping?

also, just because you "lost by only $2" doesnt mean the higher bidder didnt bid $500 more then you did

I still don't use a bidding service, but haven't regretted it yet. And the last sentence is a great point. When I lose a card that I really wanted I usually tell myself that.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
I feel your pain..

Now that I share my acct. with my 10 year old who collects coins and has eleventy hundred bids and items he's watching on my now congested ebay page...missed on bidding on a plate that ended for $8 that I have 2 or 3 of the others. Offered $25 to the buyer, no response....

Missed out on a Allen Webster 1/1 auto that ended around $20. Forgot to bid again because my page is filled with coins so I dont look at it like I used to.
It's final. No way around it. My son has to go!

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
I appreciate the sentiments guys. It's alright you win some you lose some its just a baseball card at the end of the day. Anyways, I'd prefer to not the reveal the card sorry :/

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Guys Guys, I have something to tell you, I will give you some ideas, and you can guess, but I am going to leave you hanging, because it is a super secret card, the situation will change if I tell you what it is ~ :confused:

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Guys Guys, I have something to tell you, I will give you some ideas, and you can guess, but I am going to leave you hanging, because it is a super secret card, the situation will change if I tell you what it is ~ :confused:

Liked/Thanked

Members online

Latest posts