Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ran By LCS Real Quick And Ran Ran Into Mr Harper!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
FF055EF0-A02D-46CF-99B7-F4EE2CFF8679-4241-00000675CF13EC1C.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Looks like it was taken after he hit the double in his first game. I believe it was at dodgers stadium. His helmet flew off hahaha

Don't the Nationals only wear those red uniforms at home though?Think they wear gray on the road.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Looks like it was taken after he hit the double in his first game. I believe it was at dodgers stadium. His helmet flew off hahaha
His helmet "flew" off.

Fixed that for you. I guess you could say it flew off, but only after he reached up and removed it himself. That shot may be from that game, although I don't see any sign of his trashmullet. Hard to tell from the front, though.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
His helmet "flew" off.

Fixed that for you. I guess you could say it flew off, but only after he reached up and removed it himself. That shot may be from that game, although I don't see any sign of his trashmullet. Hard to tell from the front, though.

I would lean toward that photo not taken from his debut.If you look at the background it appears there is some sort of advertising on the OF wall behind him.I don't believe the Dodgers have that advertising on their OF wall, though I could be wrong on that.That wall in the background also looks like a higher wall than what Dodger Stadium has.Maybe Citizen's Bank Park?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I doubt it's his first hit. It looks like he is coming from second to third, or from third to home. If he was running from home to first, or first to second, we wouldn't see the outfield wall in that shot.

Cool card though, congrats!

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
He's definitely not running from his own hit. Even Bryce Harper can't hit the ball and take off his batting gloves while running the bases. He obviously was already on base and running after a teammate put the ball in play.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
He's definitely not running from his own hit. Even Bryce Harper can't hit the ball and take off his batting gloves while running the bases. He obviously was already on base and running after a teammate put the ball in play.

Good point.I don't see him taking his gloves off while he's running the bases either.

Members online

Latest posts