Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Citizens Bank Park.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Hey fellas. I am going to the Phillies new park for the first time ever tomorrow and I have some questions! Firstly, what side is better for autographs? My tickets are in section 112 which is closer to the Phillies dugout. Are they good signers before the game? The are playing the Reds, so is it worth graphing them instead? I plan on bringing a ball and praying for the best haha. Also, how are autos after the game in the player's parking lot? Is it worth it? Thanks fellas!

-John

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
The best place to go if you are on the Phillies side is past first base in very short right field. Howard and Utley are very good signers. On the visitor side usually when the run the outfield the best spot is on their way to the dugout they stop about twn feet from the camera well on the end of the dugout. Or right over the dugout you can toss them a ball. I never tried after a game to get autos. I'll be there on Sunday when Stras and Harps come to town. I live 1/2 hour from the stadium in NJ. Where are you coming from in NJ?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Dude
I really hope for your safety, your going as a Phillies fan and not a Reds fan. Them suckers hate people, and all things now Phillies related. But hey good luck, I hope you make it out alive.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Dude
I really hope for your safety, your going as a Phillies fan and not a Reds fan. Them suckers hate people, and all things now Phillies related. But hey good luck, I hope you make it out alive.

Haha I will be going neutral, since I am a Yankee fan. I can't stand the Phillies, but it would be nice to score a big auto. Thanks for the well wishes! I will bring the body armor!

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
The best place to go if you are on the Phillies side is past first base in very short right field. Howard and Utley are very good signers. On the visitor side usually when the run the outfield the best spot is on their way to the dugout they stop about twn feet from the camera well on the end of the dugout. Or right over the dugout you can toss them a ball. I never tried after a game to get autos. I'll be there on Sunday when Stras and Harps come to town. I live 1/2 hour from the stadium in NJ. Where are you coming from in NJ?

Thanks! Yeah I am coming from NJ. I live about an hour and a half away.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Dude

That's only at Eagles games. Phillies games you don't have anything to worry about....unless you pound your chest and act like an ass. And don't walk through the tailgate sections in the parking lot like that either.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I hope the rain didn't screw up your 'graphing...

I talked to a guy there on Monday who said Bruce signed, Phillips signed a ton and Cueto signed some, hope you did that well.

Members online

Latest posts