Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big hit in 2012 Topps Chrome - let it ride auction or BIN/BO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Usually I feel like I know what to do. Having trouble with this one b/c of how crazy Trout collectors are:

IMG-14.jpg

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Ok, talked to two well respected large case breakers and your two guys' comments plus another on facebook...all say let it ride....letting it ride for 3 days!! Ending this time Sunday night. Thanks:)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ok, talked to two well respected large case breakers and your two guys' comments plus another on facebook...all say let it ride....letting it ride for 3 days!! Ending this time Sunday night. Thanks:)

UHAHHHHH Is this not 5 days if you end it on Sunday from this date.

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
I would do it .99 for 7 days myself. I would want more eyes on it and give more time for a bidding war to start. 3 days seems short for a new, rare card. I know you may not want another to surface in that 7 days but in this case I'm not sure it would matter. It may even help if the under bidders run to your card more determined to win it. Whatever you do with it, it will do well. Nice pull!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I would do it .99 for 7 days myself. I would want more eyes on it and give more time for a bidding war to start. 3 days seems short for a new, rare card. I know you may not want another to surface in that 7 days but in this case I'm not sure it would matter. It may even help if the under bidders run to your card more determined to win it. Whatever you do with it, it will do well. Nice pull!

That was my thought, I didn't want another to surface. There are already over 30 watchers so I'm not worried. You make a good point though.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
That was my thought, I didn't want another to surface. There are already over 30 watchers so I'm not worried. You make a good point though.

I looks like this ends on Saturday Evening on the PST time zone. But add the 3 hours for your time zone and it ends just into Sunday early. I would have listed it before midnight on Wednesday and did if for the 5 days to end around Midnight for the PST time zone. But hey it's your card :lol:

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Regardless of how you sell it...wow. Incredible pull. Hate to say it...but I would have PC'd that card. I know most (all?) would disagree and take the money, but I would love to have pulled that card (since I know I cannot afford it on eBay!).

Congrats for sure.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
When people say to end on sunday, they're talking about Sunday Night, not Sunday Morning at 12am. I'd have waited to list the card until tonight at 12am so that it ends effective Sunday Night at 9pm PST.

CardboardIcons

Dec 10, 2009
California
Nice pull ... Agree with those above: Sunday night would have been better, but it really doesn't matter here.

Product is new, players are hot ... People will be looking for that regardless.

Sniper users probably already set theirs, and manual bidders will think they're getting a steal at midnight pacific/3am eastern so they may open up their wallets thinking there would be more profit to be made. Never know.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
When people say to end on sunday, they're talking about Sunday Night, not Sunday Morning at 12am. I'd have waited to list the card until tonight at 12am so that it ends effective Sunday Night at 9pm PST.

I realize what they mean:) I was just trying pulling Richard's chain and covering my error.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts