Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Autographed Football Jersey Edition!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
you guys really dont mind theyre fake jerseys with no logos?

I DO mind....which is why I probably won't buy any. And that's not a knock on Leaf as I do like them - they just don't have the licensing I guess? Same reasons why I don't buy ITG, Press Pass, etc - really like their card designs and such, but not having an official logo is kind of a bummer.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
I guess if your framing them then you wouldn't really see much other then the nameplate and number anyway but authentic jerseys would make this product awesome. I don't think licensing has anything to do with it they sold mini helmets with the team logos on them in a product for the last couple years.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
you guys really dont mind theyre fake jerseys with no logos?

They look cheap in the photos, you can tell they aren't authentic. Kind of junky looking if you ask me, and the spelling errors make this product look even worse. It looks very amateurish.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I can't wait til Spetember. I'm saving money for an Anderw Luck Insriptions.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Last edited:

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I'm gonna kill someone on the proofing error (argghh!)..

If youve been on the show circuit recently, you will realize everything being signed by football players in the way of jerseys are one of two things.... KNOCKOFF CHINESE Reeboks or CUSTOM JERSEYS...

Most autographed jerseys sold today are customs and we would NEVER use counterfeits.

We looked carefully at this prior to building the product, but the price point is what makes the item work (we sold 98% out in 1 day of soliciting),..... Official NFL jerseys would have doubled the cost of the product and made it impractical to make..

These won't be for everyone, but I am confident they will be for a lot of people... 125-140 retail for a signed sewn on jersey with this checklist... Wow!

BG

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Like you said they will be for some people, but to me, looking at the pictures, the numbers look off to me. The numbers look too big. I guess I would have to see one in person I guess.
And in regards to the spelling errors, I would not be pleased at all, especially with spell check.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Like you said they will be for some people, but to me, looking at the pictures, the numbers look off to me. The numbers look too big. I guess I would have to see one in person I guess.
And in regards to the spelling errors, I would not be pleased at all, especially with spell check.

That's the thing, people shouldn't have to rely on a spell check program to check their spelling.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Trust me.. Pisses me off to no end.
I guess I have to proof everything..
Argghhhh!
BG

After this:
$(KGrHqRHJBYE9uOgEh8SBPlHG6VUUg~~60_12.JPG

and follwed by this:

$(KGrHqR,!rIE+8cTtSiEBQMIgspm,Q~~60_57.JPG

I figured you would have started already.

Members online

Latest posts