Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball Guy Needs Advice on Team..Thanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Don't know as much about football as baseball so hopeuflly you guys can give me a little feedback, much appreciated. League is PPC and also points for return yards and return TDs.

Here's my team:

QB-Brady
RB-Sproles
RB-Ryan Matthews
WR-Julio Jones
WR- Percy Harvin
WR- Demaryius Thomas
TE- Witten
Flex-Roy Helu
K-Gostkowski
Def-Patriots

BN-Owen Daniels
BN-Sam Bradford
BN-Kendall Wright
BN-Ben Tate
BN-CJ Spiller
BN-Petyon Hillis
BN-Denarius Moore
BN-Jason Witten

I realize there's some early injuries to Witten and Matthews that are concerning but overall I think I did good with Sproles and Harvin relating to PPC and return yards. Brady should be consistent and Julio Jones will hopefully have a breakout year.

Thoughts are welcome, thanks for any input.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Looks pretty good to me.

Not a big Matthews guy even before the injury, but I'm a big fan of Tate and of Demaryius Thomas. That Pats D might be good to switch out when they're not playing the Fish or Jets tho'...

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Looks pretty good to me.

Not a big Matthews guy even before the injury, but I'm a big fan of Tate and of Demaryius Thomas. That Pats D might be good to switch out when they're not playing the Fish or Jets tho'...

Thanks for the response. Yea, was planning on switching defense week to week. Think my RBs are too risky? Lot of upside but they could all flop. I love my receivers though.

Members online