Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Please Help! Does Anyone Know WossaMottaU

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapman54

Aug 24, 2012
I read an article which talked about wossa teaming up with some board members on here for a hoax of some sort. What I want to know is if WossaMottaU owns the 2010 Bowman Chrome SuperFractor Auto of Aroldis. I know he won't sell, I just need to know if he has it. Thanks!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I do know he owns the 2009 BC WBC Super of him. Not sure about the 2010.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Last I know, some guy in Cali has it. I met him over a year ago at a show in LA and he had it for sale in his display case. I'm sure it has shown up on ebay as well.

Chapman54

Aug 24, 2012
Last I know, some guy in Cali has it. I met him over a year ago at a show in LA and he had it for sale in his display case. I'm sure it has shown up on ebay as well.

It showed up on eBay in February 2011 and has not since then. Collectandsave.com was the seller on eBay. They won't tell me who they sold it to. When was this show that you were at in Cali?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Is W a Cuban missle fan?
Beffy is tight with W and pulled the hoax on I believe CLAY B super. Not sure if Beef sold it off at some point since then.

One of these days FCB will get the exclusive with Mark to show off his collection and do a story on him.
More than his Supers, Reds ect that he has in his vault.
I'd love to see if he did complete the UD Entomology bug cards. Those are so cool looking. Museum type pieces. His Topps Vault collection also has to be one of the best out there. He has some sick contracts and Wacky packages original art stuff.
It's always said W doesn't sell. But I recall back that he did cash in on some Lincy stuff when getting was good.

Chapman54

Aug 24, 2012
Is W a Cuban missle fan?
Beffy is tight with W and pulled the hoax on I believe CLAY B super. Not sure if Beef sold it off at some point since then.

One of these days FCB will get the exclusive with Mark to show off his collection and do a story on him.
More than his Supers, Reds ect that he has in his vault.
I'd love to see if he did complete the UD Entomology bug cards. Those are so cool looking. Museum type pieces. His Topps Vault collection also has to be one of the best out there. He has some sick contracts and Wacky packages original art stuff.
It's always said W doesn't sell. But I recall back that he did cash in on some Lincy stuff when getting was good.

Jaypers said he has the 2009 WBC Chapman so I am guessing he likes him somewhat. I can't imagine Wossa passing up on a 2010 Bowman Chrome Auto Superfractor of Chapman. He loves Bowman Chrome Superfractors.

I've also read he doesn't sell much but I think he would if he hears my story. He wouldn't be able not to sell it to me.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
He has an account on here but i dont know if he reads the boards anymore. i dont remember his name and dont think he ever posted.

From what i remember he has been contacted many times about cards and always tells the person he is not selling.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
So if you know he dont sell why would you bother him with a story? I know I wouldn't want to be bothered by someone with a story that would make me feel guilty.

I would take his ebay correspondence as a hint, either he dont want to talk or maybe he dont have it.

Chapman54

Aug 24, 2012
So if you know he dont sell why would you bother him with a story? I know I wouldn't want to be bothered by someone with a story that would make me feel guilty.

I would take his ebay correspondence as a hint, either he dont want to talk or maybe he dont have it.

It's not a sad story. I have 1,700 Aroldis Auto's, pretty sure no one has that many. I think he may understand my wanting that one.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
If wossa didn't return ur message he probably has no interest in selling anything. Respect the guys privacy.

Chapman54

Aug 24, 2012
If wossa didn't return ur message he probably has no interest in selling anything. Respect the guys privacy.

I just want to know if he has it, not if he wants to sell. I've read he's a very nice card collector just like many of us and he sounds like the kind of guy that would at least let someone know if he has it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts