Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New to the board - collecting hockey and Penn State

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

campbelltc

Jul 27, 2012
Hey all - just getting back to collecting after years of not collecting and also losing my collection dating back to 1989. I collect hockey sets, Penguins, and all Penn Staters (preferably in college uniforms but RC's if not) of any sport.

And go ahead. Take a shot on the Penn State collecting. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how I can be horrified at what Jerry Sandusky was found guilty of doing but also enjoy the sports programs of my Alma Mater, but I have heard it all.

Thanks!

Tim27

Sep 16, 2008
Airydale, PA.
Hey all - just getting back to collecting after years of not collecting and also losing my collection dating back to 1989. I collect hockey sets, Penguins, and all Penn Staters (preferably in college uniforms but RC's if not) of any sport.

And go ahead. Take a shot on the Penn State collecting. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how I can be horrified at what Jerry Sandusky was found guilty of doing but also enjoy the sports programs of my Alma Mater, but I have heard it all.

Thanks!

Dude.......r-e-l-a-x. I think it's safe to say you can collect whoever you want no matter what. I live near PSU and hear about this stuff 24/7 and I'm a Notre Dame fan. But I am excited that PSU has moved into division one hockey!

Macken

Nov 14, 2010
Welcome

I have a 2009 Topps Magic Paul Puz Auto.. in Penn St Uni..

Whatcha got for football tradebait?