Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow, darvish autos have tanked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Did the asian market pull out or something?

I was shocked to find out topps chrome sepia autos sell for like $150 numbered to 75.

Hoping this will bring down the boxes what they are really worth.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Not like they are in short demand...he does have alot of them out there.

Plus, he's not exactly Cy Young material right now

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
There's plenty more now than when Gypsy Queen was released. Most everybody that wants one has one. It's his first year in American baseball and he's still adjusting. I think his cards still have room to drop before settling. If he comes out screaming next year, or if the Rangers get to the playoffs and he smokes the other teams, they push back up again. I think September will be incredibly meaningful not only for him, but the other call ups as well(I'm referring to the other prospects that will get a shot since most teams will be out of the playoffs then). We're about to enter what I believe is the most fun time in the card collecting world....sell sell selll!

Sent from my LG-LS696 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I knew his "reg" autos would dip as more came out but numbered to 75 for that little?

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Every Topps release seems to have Darvish autos. Supply is definitely higher than demand. If prices continue dropping I'll pick up a few more.

Members online

Latest posts