Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************Saturday Morning Thread *********8/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning everyone.

Keeping an open mind and staying optimistic about the potential Red Sox blockbuster. I like that all of that only will come off the books, but I am hoping that they start adding pieces fast. I don't want them in the cellar of the AL East for the next 5 years.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good morning everyone.

Keeping an open mind and staying optimistic about the potential Red Sox blockbuster. I like that all of that only will come off the books, but I am hoping that they start adding pieces fast. I don't want them in the cellar of the AL East for the next 5 years.

Dan, I think this move sends signals to the remaining players/future players.......ownership is in charge so stop your belly aching and play ball.

CardboardIcons

Dec 10, 2009
California
Oh yeah, this arrived yesterday. Gotta say, my timing on this card was perfect. If the Dodger-Sox deal gets done, this could heat up again.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1345900583.737081.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1345900583.737081.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 17

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all.

May have some good news, ala employment opportunity, soon! Seems a few profs got together and may stage a coup on my behalf regarding some work I proposed a couple years back.

This could greatly benefit me, moneywise and statuswise. Not sure yet, but nice to know my hard work may pay off. Finally. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts