Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wrigley Field and Progressive Field

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Hey fellas! Thank you all for helping me out with my Citizens Bank Park question last week! I was able to get two signatures from the Reds side before the game. I got Todd Frazier on a 2010 Pro Debut and Chris Heisey on my ticket! Both players were nice and were more than willing to sign. Now, I am leaving for Chicago and Cleveland later today! As for both ball parks, how were your experiences in regards to autographs? Me and a few friends are taking a road trip from NJ out to Chi-town first and we are stopping in Cleveland on the way home. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

-John

danboone2006

May 22, 2010
Cleveland OH
For Progressive Field, they open up access to the whole ballpark at 6PM (for 7:05 games). You can go down straight toward the field at that point until 6:50, or later depending on how miserable the ushers are that day. For the away team, you can stand between 125-143. I'd suggest about 140ish, not too close to the dugout but not too far away. If you want to get Autographs from the Indians, go to section 169-175. Stay around 170-171. There are quite a few good signers on the Indians. There shouldn't be much competition for autographs, they're expecting really small crowds all week.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Was at wrigley earlier this year and just wait by the players entrance next to the captain Morgan club.

Most players take cabs and walk from the sidewalk to the entrance and the rest come via bus. Easy to get anyone taking a cab.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts