Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

huge Fleury pickup tonight!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I have tried to win this card at least 3 other times prior to this one. I had a snipe of $51.29 set and was happy to win it for $46.01 delivered. this is my new favorite MAF card.

2007-08 OPC Premier Autographs Duos Martin Brodeur/Marc-Andre Fleury
broduermaf.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thanks guys. I was very happy with the price as well.

the next BIG ONE I want is the 2003-04 UD Rookie Update Patrick Roy/Marc-Andre Fleury. hopefully this Summer.

borrowed eBay scan...
royfleury.jpg

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
pghbuccos said:

the next BIG ONE I want is the 2003-04 UD Rookie Update Patrick Roy/Marc-Andre Fleury. hopefully this Summer.

borrowed eBay scan...
royfleury.jpg

That is a big one, hope you get one at a fair price. Great card to go after!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Sweet!!!! I had that MAF/Broduer on my watch list and i thought it went for a really great price, congrats!!!!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:

borrowed eBay scan...
royfleury.jpg

The Fleury RC/Roy is one of my favorites! I hope you get one this summer!!

ipbfvt.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thanks G $MONEY$. there is one ending on eBay right now but I can't budget it right now.
it has always been one my most wanted Fleury cards. if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for yours?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:
thanks G $MONEY$. there is one ending on eBay right now but I can't budget it right now.
it has always been one my most wanted Fleury cards. if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for yours?

I bought mine back in Fleurys RC year, shortly after the set came out, i paid about $200-$250 bucks for it.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thanks for the info. when I got back into collecting in 2006 I saw that card on the BMB and fell in love with it as well as this card...

8a83_1.jpg

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Nice win! I saw both the Brodeur/Fleury and the Fleury/Roy end.

I was gonna bid on the Brodeur one, but decided not to at the last moment. Glad you won!

Please PM me if you need a Jordan Staal/Fleury dual auto.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:
thanks for the info. when I got back into collecting in 2006 I saw that card on the BMB and fell in love with it as well as this card...

8a83_1.jpg

Yeah, thats from 05/06 spgu and is numbered to only 5. I know where 4 of the 5 are. They are in MAF collections, that leaves maybe 1 still out there, maybe in wax still?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
yeah I think I remember seeing 2 of them on BMB and this one on eBay has a BIN of $499.99. it certainly is beautiful.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:
yeah I think I remember seeing 2 of them on BMB and this one on eBay has a BIN of $499.99. it certainly is beautiful.

Hmmmm, yeah this ones location is in Vancouver, Canada. I wonder whose this one was? Or is it one that we haven't seen before? Interesting. A little pricey though... I would think maybe $200-$250 would be fair?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:
I am watching that too but just to see what it ends at. good luck if you decide to go for it.

Yeah, i dont think i will be going for it, kinda just watching to see what price it ends at, unless of course its still at $50 at the end of auction :lol:

Members online

Latest posts