Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brett Favre Collection - Refractors????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I have a couple 2007 Topps Chrome - Brett Favre Collection - Flight to 420 cards that are refractors....they are serial numbered out of /50. I can't find any pricing on beckett for them. I only find pricing for refractors that are numbered to 199 or white refractors numbered to 100. anyone know anything about this?

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
I hope this helps:
2007 Topps Chrome Brett Farve Collection:
Common Card 1-200
Blue Ref /50 is 4x
Ref /199 is 2x
White Ref /100 is 3x
Red Ref UNC /10 is 12x
Superfract. UNC /1 is 25x

What I don't understand (although I don't collect the set at all) is why it is "flight to 420" and there are only 200 cards....

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
SeattlefantillIdie said:
What I don't understand (although I don't collect the set at all) is why it is "flight to 420" and there are only 200 cards...

"Flight to 420" refers to Favre surpassing Marino's career TD record of 420.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
G $MONEY$ said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:
What I don't understand (although I don't collect the set at all) is why it is "flight to 420" and there are only 200 cards...

I see, thank you very much for clearing that up! I figured there would be 420 cards though to account for every touchdown throw he made. Kind of like the Barry Bonds Topps HR cards or the M/M cards that account for every record, ya know!?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
SeattlefantillIdie said:
G $MONEY$ said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:

I see, thank you very much for clearing that up! I figured there would be 420 cards though to account for every touchdown throw he made. Kind of like the Barry Bonds Topps HR cards or the M/M cards that account for every record, ya know!?

Yeah, that would have totally made sense to have 420 cards in the set, youre right about that.

Members online