Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your biggest 2012 Bowman stash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
What is it? This is the Rosario one I'm working on.. I've taken a brief break from buying him, but I need to pick up an orange and a blue wave soon.

What have you guys got? I'm sure a few of you have a huge stockpile on guys from 2012 Bowman

004.jpg

005.jpg

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
My 2012 stash is of Austin Hedges, have three blue autos, three or four refractor autos, four base autos, some elite autos including the /25 auto and some leaf autos. I'll add scans if I get a chance.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Matt Purke
6 refractors, 1 Blue, 1 AFLAC

Didn't realize Taveras was such a badass or I would have picked him up in bulk.

Last edited:

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Joc Pederson-
Plate
3 Plate Autos
Orange Auto
Blue Wave Auto
Blue Ref Auto
2 Ref Auto
Wow, that's nice. I could have bought a blue for a low as $20 a couple of weeks ago. I came back at him yesterday asking if he still wanted $20... he laughed and told me $40. Facepalm on that one.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Have 5 Carlos Martinez refractor autos and 5 base autos. I usually don't get guys in quantity, so that is a lot for me. I usually spread the love, but I think $18ish for his refractors and $12ish for base autos is a great value

Members online