Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

lol, buh bye yankees

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
have you said anything intelligent in the past year?
The funny thing is, if Boomo wasn't someone who's helped a ton of members on this site through consignments and his generosity, lots of members would just think he's a troll, based on some of his odd threads like this.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
have you said anything intelligent in the past year?

nope, i dont live my life like a boring stepford wive robot like you and most.
yankees are a joke, i say as such, and you run your mouth, someone i dont even know, as always.
just another jealous loser with a fat wife and no life. enjoy clown

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
yankees are a joke, i say as such, and you run your mouth, someone i dont even know, as always.

Tell him Matt...not sure why people post stuff like that...if you don't like a thread just move on...

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009

LOL I thought this was ironic.

I have no life, no other job, no wife, no girlfriend, no kids.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Cano is absolutely pitiful.

PITIFUL.

At least Swisher doesn't look like he's half asleep when he swings the bat (and misses)

Do the Dodgers need a new second baseman?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Cano is absolutely pitiful.

PITIFUL.

At least Swisher doesn't look like he's half asleep when he swings the bat (and misses)

Do the Dodgers need a new second baseman?

You crack me up every time you say this. The Yankees wouldn't even been anywhere near first place if it wasn't for Cano. Does he have bad at bats? Yes. Who doesn't? He's easily the MVP of your team.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
You crack me up every time you say this. The Yankees wouldn't even been anywhere near first place if it wasn't for Cano. Does he have bad at bats? Yes. Who doesn't? He's easily the MVP of your team.

2 HR and 2 RBI since the Melk Man was busted.

Must be breaking Cano's poor heart to see his buddy go down.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
it's too bad the city of Baltimore doesn't give two XXXXs about their team anymore. They have nice scrappy team this year.

You obviously don't know the history... We care... After 15 years of losing seasons, it's a little skeptical for those who do not want to get all excited for the O's.

I do give a damn. And I am F*&CKING proud of both Orioles and Ravens. No need to diss any teams. I respect any opponents as long as they respect me.

Members online

Latest posts