Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oakland puts up 32 runs last 2 games

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
With the terrible pitching the Sox threw out there tonight, a team of infants and quadraplegics could have put up a 20-spot. Mark Melancon and Aaron Cook do not belong in the major leagues at all.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
When the season started, I would have bet someone the A's would have a MONTH where they only scored 32 runs! :lol:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Man, I love rooting for the Athletics...but if we face them in a one game playoff...ARGH...that's why I'm hoping we just take the division. But even at 2 games back, it's a LONG shot.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
With the terrible pitching the Sox threw out there tonight, a team of infants and quadraplegics could have put up a 20-spot. Mark Melancon and Aaron Cook do not belong in the major leagues at all.
You see how awful Bard looked? Yikes....he couldn't find the plate and when he did it was very hittable. His fastball hit 93mph ONCE, the rest of the time he was 90-92mph. The worst thing they ever did was try to turn him into a starter...

Members online

Latest posts