Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So I am going to piss somebody off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
I am in a 12 team CBS money keeper league. We keep 10 players a year and have a 10 player farm system. I won last year, but wrecked my minors and cheap keepers doing so. I am going to finish 4th or 5th out of the money and a terrible draft pick spot for upcoming prospect draft. So knowing that I will get hosed prospect wise I decided to go ahead and roster Oscar Taveras. I can keep him in hopes that he comes up shortly next year. Guy in my league that joined as an expansion team did the same with Strasburg & Stanton at the end of 2009. Granted I will lose one year of contract and Taveras will automatically start next year 2/3. If he does come up and play well, I'll just contract him and keep him for 3 more years. If not, I'll cut him. If I don't keep him this offseason he will no doubt go #1 in the prospect draft to a team that already has Wil Myers. No way I am letting that happen.

~AJ

Members online