Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Deven Marrero Game Used Jersey pick-up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I picked this up the other night at the final Lowell Spinners home game of the season. Pretty cool jersey, the one they show him wearing in the posters they gave away of him this year worn on certain days. They have 2 different home jerseys, the blue is usually weekdays and a white one on weekends I believe. This was "shirt off our back" night so I got to go on the field and pick it up from him after the game. Signed across his number on the back in silver sharpie, this is really cool looking.

2012-08-31_01-23-40_63.jpg

2012-08-31_01-24-17_293.jpg

2012-08-31_01-30-24_893.jpg

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Thanks Scotty! :D
No problem....keep up the nice additions. :) Nothing beats game used items....I need to get myself another GU bat or two.

What are you thoughts.....who is our future SS, the guy you bought a jersey of, or that fella in your sig??

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
No problem....keep up the nice additions. :) Nothing beats game used items....I need to get myself another GU bat or two.

What are you thoughts.....who is our future SS, the guy you bought a jersey of, or that fella in your sig??

Thanks man! Minor League is the way to go, unless price doesn't matter anyways. When I used to work for the Spinners, they were given the option to buy their own jerseys when they wore special ones. $60 a piece and the team in '05 had Ellsbury, Buchholz, Lowrie, Masterson, etc. Wish I had grabbed them all as they were offered to me and I didnt go for them.

I think Marerro looks the part of a shortstop. His size and athleticism look legit. He doesn't show much power but can really drive the ball the other way and he looks very intelligent on the base paths. I think he has as good a shot as anyone to get there and stick. Bogaerts should also get every chance to stay there but I think by the time Marrero is ready, Bogaerts will have moved to right field with Middlebrooks staying at third, leaving the door open for Marerro. Only time will tell I guess. It does seem like Bogaerts defense is holding up to where some people are getting more comfortable with the thought of him staying there long term.

Members online