Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What a year!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Well.. here goes nothing! This is the entire summer of autographs. I will try to break things up into the different trips/games etc..
Here is April..

Mobile1.jpg

Bauer
Mobile2.jpg

ColeandBauerBA.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

Matt Davidson

IMG_0775.jpg

Charleston

Gary Sanchez

IMG_0769.jpg

Dante Bichette JR.

IMG_0772.jpg

Mason Williams

IMG_0776.jpg

Jose Campos

IMG_0773.jpg

Hagerstown

Alex Meyer

IMG_0774.jpg

Hagerstown2.jpg

Hagerstown1.jpg

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
I didn't quite read the preface properly so I immediately thought "oh, that is a nice summer" - but that is just April...damn. Nice dude. Love the Bauer's!

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
oh yea.. more coming.. I just haven't had time.. that was just April.. wait for the Jackson Generals, Pensacola Blue Wahoos etc etc

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Forgot to post this photo with Trevor Bauer.. He was really cool.. gave me crap about my ASU shirt..

Bauer.jpg

May:
I was out of town for a week (Mexico) and I had a bunch of trade shows this month. So my travels were limited.
Jackson Generals

Jackson4.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

TaijuanWalkerBA.jpg

So when I met Walker, I was totally impressed with him as a person. So freaking cool. His roommate is Brandon Maurer was cracking jokes about how young Taijuan looked on his 2011 Bowman. I was half joking if he wanted some. He was like "YES!! Please". So fast forward a few months, I see them again in Chattanooga, and I asked Brandon if he still had the cards.. he was like "HELL YA!!" See photo below!

Walker.jpg

Danny Hultzen was incredible too. Super nice guy, signed anything you wanted. But he was also very down to earth..I had already got a few Hultzen's last year in the fall league, so I was just getting a few Bowman signed this night... *Also, Zack Lee was included on these photos.. Those were signed in July..

HultzenBA.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

JacksonandChatt.jpg

Hultzen.jpg

Jackson3.jpg

Jackson2.jpg

Jackson1.jpg

Buffalo:

Brad Emaus is a friend of mine, so it was cool catching up with him.

Buffalo.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

Ironpigs:

DomonicBrownBA.jpg

Members online

Latest posts