Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DAL @ NYG First Game of the Season!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
As a Skins fan i wish they could both lose but either way it should be a fun game. Even though im glued to baseball right now its nice being able to mix in some football.

My prediction is the Giants win 24-17

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Ill admit, i think Eli Manning is overrated but he keeps proving me wrong every year. Lets see if i can finally be right for once. :)

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I think Eli is overrated too...he's not anywhere close to the level of elite QBs like Brees, Brady, Rodgers.

I'd love to see NY get beat tonight, and I'm expecting Tony Romo to put up 500 yards and 5 touchdowns since he's my fantasy team's QB.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
Giants cover the 3.5 point spread. If anything, Eli is under-rated. I'd say he is an elite QB. BTW, I'm a Dolphin fan, not Giants.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Even though the Gents have won 7 of the last 10, most of 'em, even the 31-14 game last year, have been close and High-scoring...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Typical rookie mistake by Wilson followed by typical Coaching mistake by Garrett...

Man, that guy drives me nuts. ::facepalm::

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Great execution by Romo and Dez to take advantage of 1-on-1 outside coverage on 3rd and 1. After two straight run plays!

Already in FG range, now they gotta slow down so Eli doesn't have any time left if they score...

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Ogletree will be this years laurent robinson. Teams will have no choice but to put an inferior cover guy on him with the other weapons.

I bought a few ogletrees over the years, time to find them...

Time will tell. I am not a predictor all I will say is the gmen are known for giving up huge yards. Not just an inferior cover guy was on him but a backup to the inferior cover guy.

Members online

Latest posts