Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do you guys store, organize, protect your cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Love these "Vault boxes"

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
That looks great. What kind of team bags do you use?

I don't really have a PC persay, but my nicer stuff I keep in 2 MJ Roop boxes. Everything else is put into 3 or 5 row boxes sorted by base/RC/insert etc.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I just stack them on the shelf. And man, your organization skills are amazing. Anal retentive, but amazing. :lol:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
About the same actually, but GU and Auto are in 3 row supershoes too, and I haven't team bagged one touches. Are the base cards organized by brand and year too? Nice job, shows pride in your collection.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
Originally Posted by longbomberz
That looks great. What kind of team bags do you use?

I use Ultra Pro Team Bags : 81130 - I use 2 per screw down - The first one with the flap ending up on the back bottom and the second applied the traditional way.
That way I get a nice tight seal and the bag sticks nicely to itself the second time and I don't get the separation from only using one and the flap falling too short.

Originally Posted by gracecollector
About the same actually, but GU and Auto are in 3 row supershoes too, and I haven't team bagged one touches. Are the base cards organized by brand and year too? Nice job, shows pride in your collection.

I have my base/insert cards naturally by year - Then use a separator in between teams - Within that section I break it down by brand in alphabetical order.

-AJ

Last edited:

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
All my PC cards get slabbed by BGS for protection. They are placed in graded card bags. I then put them together by year, set, and card, either alphabetically or numerically, whichever applies. They are then housed in graded card vault boxes, in large safes, in climate controlled storage facilities just waiting for Dave Hester and the word "YUUUUP".

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
Doesn't it seem like a big missed opportunity for Ultra Pro or Pro Mold to not have a team bag to fit one touches? I'd have gone through a few hundred this year and I don't even buy that much relative to some people on here.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
Doesn't it seem like a big missed opportunity for Ultra Pro or Pro Mold to not have a team bag to fit one touches? I'd have gone through a few hundred this year and I don't even buy that much relative to some people on here.

Ultra Pro makes the "graded card sleeves" - Which may be a touch too big BUT will do the trick and protect your plastic!

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont

Try BCW Teambags.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Sorry for the crappy phone pics, but my office closet is packed. I have every Topps set from 1981 to now. All of my Hamilton and Pudge cards are in the binders in the second picture.

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Same as the OP but everything is in vault boxes arranged by the Beckett list (old habits die hard) with doubles at the end. Only have a few graded cards and only in my Sveum collection so those don't take up much space lol

Members online