Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strange how ebay works...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Card A has a BIN and is hit at $200 and yet the exact card B is still up at BIN/BO for $179 with NO offers...:rolleyes:

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Could be feedback on sellers, buyer may have been more comfortable paying extra 20 to better seller. Maybe they dealt before, maybe buyer seller from same area. Is it auto card/ Does one have better auto. Are they graded with same grade.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
People are crazy, I really noticed when shopping for office supplies. If you want a toner, you can hit the BIN for $89. OR, and this is what most people seem to prefer, you can battle for that one that started at 99 cents and hope you win. You might end up paying $120, but that's not the point... you totally outbid that other guy and you're a winner now, I guess. !?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Could be a number of factors - could be feedback as someone already stated or comfort with buying from the same seller. Could be that the titles are different and there was something specific that allowed the buyer to see Card A and not Card B. I'm sure there's more.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
I think that's why some people start auctions low. If the starting bid is high, you know you aren't getting it for less. Some people throw in a small bid and now that item is on their radar more than it was on a watch list without their bid. I've seen the same seller with multiple copies of the exact same item up with close ending times get a range of prices. It's fun when you get more than you thought you would.

Members online

Latest posts