Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

######################### THE MORNING THREAD ####################

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Coffee in cup !!!!!!! GOOD morning all
ref old wrestlers auto ; i want Rip Hawk and Bolo , Haystack Calhoun and Johnny Weaver

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I was beginning to think all mad at me ----16 lookers before your post but i was here at 5:00 .
coffee pot is off but still hot . Needing to mail some Bay sales and other items , pay a bill etc this morning .
Valentine sounds like an old guy . I talked to Wahoo twice when he was in rehab . Ex co -worker wrestled against a Road Warrior on TV - big boy looked small against him

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
We had darkness being followed by light .
Not going to work today maybe tomorrow since plant is working three shifts today and my crew spent several days making room for product . Just love when $#$%%^%& ask at 3:00 if i was going to come in Saturday my " NO " reply was great . Fool will ask before quiting time for someone to stay late - he won't .

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Barry- I always liked Hacksaw Jim Duggan. I always get a kick out of the picture you post with him. My favorite wrestler would be Stone Cold Steve Austin. Before that I always liked Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, and Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake.

Dave (b)- Loving the weather here, too. 50° right now with a high or 73°. Tomorrow (best day of the year) low of 50° with a high of 71°. Perfect.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I was going to close pool but water is still warm .
I have several cheap cards NOT paid for almost eight days and a $70.00 that cancelled really hurt . I'm still posting older inserts hoping to move out since no sale at stadium . You would be amazed at the items i send to Team Collectors and the good stuff i get back .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
07-13-2010083812PM.jpg

TAG TEAM just tag not wrestling

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
As soon as I get those Pirates cards in order, I'll send them out to you. I hoped to do it last week, but no such luck. It's about 250-300. I know some of them are years you said you could use. I apologize for taking so long to get them out to you, Barry.

There is so much awesomeness in that picture!

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning!

Made it through last night. Wow......

Barry, can't wait for Leaf Wrestling to be released later this month finally. I'm in a group break, I have the 5th pick in the case.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
006-1.jpg

This is one of my favorites. I had Crawdad crew sign for me . This picture will hang on sports room wall with items Andrew sent and a signed Bronco banner from MAINE .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
The one we had this year was not FRIENDLY compared to those in the past . I need my picture with deputy BARNEY and our Elvis look-a- like . Don't need one with Frank ------------- he was the last man to let you down -------------------retired grave digger . It would be nice to have pictures of players G/F's but they need to be unknown for thier safety .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts