Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FedEX pricing question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Anyone know what it costs to ship a bubble mailer via FedEx? I've about had it with USPS.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Anyone know what it costs to ship a bubble mailer via FedEx? I've about had it with USPS.

I think it would move Fedex Ground at the cheapest and that would be about 3 buck I think but not really sure. So if you charge 3 for shipping your truly paying that. I jsut to work for them for 5 years and I never sent anything thru in a bubble mailer. But I did use there ground service since I could ship anything up to 70 for 2.45 back then. Employee discount for sure. lol

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
I would imagine that 99% of your packages are home delivery so you're looking at a minimum of $6 to $7 a package.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
It has to be cheaper than eating $500 worth of lost cards, in a two month time frame. In July usps lost a Harper A&G auto that was shipped to me. Last week they lost a Mantle/DiMaggio ttt booklet that i shipped. Just super frustrated and looking for other options.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Whenever you buy something big, use a CC so you can get your money back thru them..

And if you sell a high end item, ship it using "REGISTERED" so each clerk along the route has to sign for it.. If the item gets lost, it's the clerks responsibility..

I was talking with one of the clerks at the post office I go to and they know someone that lost a package worth $25K.. they had to pay for the item out of their pocket!!!

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Instead of getting insurance through USPS, use Ebay's Shipcover insurance. I've had a few items break that I had covered with them and it's a lot less hassle, much quicker, and cheaper as well.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Instead of getting insurance through USPS, use Ebay's Shipcover insurance. I've had a few items break that I had covered with them and it's a lot less hassle, much quicker, and cheaper as well.

Try packing it better :lol: And never write Fragile on a box. It is French for drop kick, and it is in the UPS/FedEx manful as who cares what the box says.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Was in a bubble mailer with a label printed through eBay. The address couldn't have been more clear and not much packing to it.

Will look into the eBay ship cover. Will never buy usps insurance again.

Members online

Latest posts