Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

almost time to bring the girls down to school then i have to rush home eat so I can head to the dentist. Got some new cards in yesterday so will do some scanning when I get back.

Have a good day everyone!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

I was hoping to post pictures yesterday, but our trip to Cincinnati ended up being longer than expected. Got home just in time to watch the Bengals debacle and then watched the Reds 14 inning win.

My folks got me an MVP membership to the Reds Hall of Fame. It's good for 1 year and gets me and 3 other people into the Reds HOF for free. I also get 4 free tickets to a game next season, 10% off the shop, 2 free guest tour tickets, 2 free GABP tour tickets, a 2 day ticket to RedsFest, my name on the HOF Member's Wall, a Sean Casey autographed 8x10, entrance to the National Baseball HOF for 1 year, and all 6 of the Big Red Machine bobbleheads that they gave out this year. I probably forgot a couple of things, but it's an awesome gift.

I also came home to a message telling me that I have orientation at 10 this morning, so that was great news as well.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Are you lobbying for the Bears to jump into the top 5 George?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online