Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Josh Donaldson and his second half OPS of 1.007

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
Yep, you read that correctly.

Since the All Star Break, A's third baseman Josh Donaldson is currently 5th in MLB with a 1.007 OPS. Here are the top four:

1. Buster Posey 1.118
2. Miguel Cabrera 1.047
3. Giancarlo Stanton 1.012
4. Albert Pujols 1.011

Donaldson was hitting .153 with 1 HR and 7 RBIs in 100 plate appearances when he was sent down to AAA on June 13th. He was recalled on August 14th and has played pretty much every game since. His stats since being called up: .326/.398/.609 with 6 HRs and 17 RBIs in 103 plate appearances.

westerngac

Aug 1, 2011
Reno, NV
Sometimes all one needs is that wakeup call to put things back in perspective...

Glad he's got his swing back...I've got a couple Rc autos and a gold refractor in a box around here somewhere....

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Picked him up on my fantasy team just in time for playoffs....hope he keeps it up! Definitely a solid crop of names ahead of him, he's in good company. ;)

bighitsportscards

Dec 16, 2008
He worked very hard in triple a to get back to the majors, in his second call up he was hitting the ball well they just werent finding the grass. I am glad to see him become such a success. He is a customer at my shop in the off season. It is great to see him doing so good. We are all very proud of the player he has become. If anyone has any rare cards of his I am looking to buy for a collage I am putting together at the store.

Members online

Latest posts