Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post Week 1 Top 5 Rankings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Who is your Top 5 now after week 1?

1. San Francisco- they just beat a good team on the road and without the refs it would have been a blow out. They by far looked the best.
2. New England- I liked the Ravens but New England did beat them in the playoffs last year but the gap is closing.
3. Green Bay- yeah I know they just got beat at home but I feel they will right the D and still win 12 games.
4. Baltimore- looked intimidating on D and explosive on O. Last year was no fluke and Harbaugh can coach em up.
5. Atlanta- We will know a lot more about them in Week 2 but for now I loved how they played in week 1.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Dallas and Denver both > ATLanta...

Denver not yet, especially with their D that couldn't get off the field on 3rd down. If the Steelers werent so freaking conservative with their new run the ball game plan they would have scored more than they did.

Dallas is the same story over and over again, they play one great game and proceed to lose in inexplicable ways to awful teams. I want to see some consistancy out of them first.

Atlanta looks amazing on O right now with Julio Jones becoming a man beast.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Team A Defense gives up 393 yards, 22 1st downs and let other team go 11/16 on 3rd down.

Team B Defense gives up 284 yards, 19 1st downs and let the other team go 11/19 on 3rd down.

Which defense had trouble getting off the field on 3rd down?

phalm

Feb 27, 2009
will get a read on chicago this week

also green bay has to win

think will be a very high scoring game

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
will get a read on chicago this week

also green bay has to win

think will be a very high scoring game

Chicago is still Chicago and Cutler still makes bad throws against good D's and costs his team. People should not have gotten so excited about week 1 against the Colts, remember the Colts did finish with the worst record last year and are implementing a new defense this year and don't have the right players yet. They are terrible.