Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pics from my trip to Denver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Some of you know that I went to Denver for the Steelers-Broncos game.

If you didn't know, I won 2 game tickets, free airfare, & free hotel from a contest that Troy Polamalu held on his Facebook & Twitter pages last week. My wife and I had an amazing 2 days in Denver and saw some amazing views of the city and surrounding areas.

Troy even signed the tickets, which as a collector, that was just icing on the cake for me.

Here's the link to my photobucket with all the pics, which includes some from the stadium, some from the Coors Brewery tour, and some from Red Rocks Ampitheatre.

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/mstng99tim/Denver trip/?start=all

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
It was a simple contest that anyone with a Facebook and/or Twitter page could enter. You had to "like" a couple pages and retweet a few things. For each thing that you did you got an entry into the contest. They then picked a random winner and that random winner was me!!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Awesome Tim. Are you going to display the tickets in your revolving sig?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
It was a simple contest that anyone with a Facebook and/or Twitter page could enter. You had to "like" a couple pages and retweet a few things. For each thing that you did you got an entry into the contest. They then picked a random winner and that random winner was me!!!

Didn't you say there was over 500,000 entries?