Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Having trouble developing content for my blog... any help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
I have started entries to my blog about my journey of collecting Hank Greenberg vintage cards. I am stuck now, that I am not adding cards regularly, of creating content to talk about.

If you would be so kind, and to include a topic that you would like see discussed, maybe a question you'd like to have answered in the blog, or anything else, please post it so I can keep my blog alive!

Here is the link:

Hank Greenberg blog

Thanks guys

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
Your blog is very specific. I can see how coming up with content can be difficult. Ever thought about a more broad hobby blog with a Hank Greenberg sub section?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Your blog is very specific. I can see how coming up with content can be difficult. Ever thought about a more broad hobby blog with a Hank Greenberg sub section?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com
I only collect Hank Greenberg, so a broader hobby blog wouldn't really highlight my collection and what I do

alwayson22

Dec 6, 2010
San Jose, CA
If the blog is solely Hank Greenberg-focused, perhaps you can discuss interesting anecdotal stories regarding Greenberg's career, family, upbringing, etc.

Members online

Latest posts