Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay Fees Calculator - great way to calculate fees and final price!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I know quite a few of you on here were using a handy tool to calculate fees from selling on eBay. Sadly, the original author of that tool has passed away and his website was removed.

I was able to revive the calculator and bring it back for everyone to use. Its a great tool for estimating your final value after fees from selling on eBay.

Please let me know if you run into any issues on the new site.

eBay Fees Calculator - inspired by Ryan Olbe

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
For fixed value, I think it is doubling up on the .50 cent insertion fee. The fee on $500 at fixed value should be $32.50 +.50 for insertion for a total of $33. It shows $33 + .50 insertion for a total of $33.50.

I typed in 500 for closing price at auction style and it said my FV fees was $33.50. When you expand the fee breakdown it says $45 FV fee at auction, and then shows in the table below that you would pay $33.00 at fixed value. Maybe its trying to tell you you should sell it at fixed value because that has less fees. But the $33.00 fee on $500 is incorrect for closing at auction. Unless you hit the view breakdown button someone could be decieved.

Anything over $100 you are better off (in terms of fees) selling BIN/BO.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
For fixed value, I think it is doubling up on the .50 cent insertion fee. The fee on $500 at fixed value should be $32.50 +.50 for insertion for a total of $33. It shows $33 + .50 insertion for a total of $33.50.

I typed in 500 for closing price at auction style and it said my FV fees was $33.50. When you expand the fee breakdown it says $45 FV fee at auction, and then shows in the table below that you would pay $33.00 at fixed value. Maybe its trying to tell you you should sell it at fixed value because that has less fees. But the $33.00 fee on $500 is incorrect for closing at auction. Unless you hit the view breakdown button someone could be decieved.

Anything over $100 you are better off (in terms of fees) selling BIN/BO.

Thanks for this.

I had some wrong percentages in for values over $50 and under $1000. This should be fixed.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Nice job! It's a minor nit at this point but at least for the rest of this year there are no insertion fees for collectibles so you might want to note.