Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Francessa falls asleep on the air...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
I dont know that I would go that far. In my opinion, he is the best at what he does. Also, the station wouldnt be paying him what they are if he wasnt bringing in money for them.

REALLY MIKE??? ::facepalm::

Here is an audio clip from his show where first he explains how he had a real busy sunday with football, his kid was sick, he didnt go to bed til 1 am on monday --- BUT...he denies falling asleep during Murti's interview. :confused:

He really is a pathetic

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I hadn't heard about this until yesterday when he opened his show & said (a bunch of times) he did NOT fall asleep.

His explanation why he closed his eyes was believable. I believe his son had an asthma attack & francesa didn't get sleep. His wife told him to not go in.

But after seeing the video, it certainly does look like he dozed off, especially his head movement & look when awoken.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
It's not uncommon for people to fall asleep a a drop of a hat. Especially for Men over the age of 50. If this happens on a repeated basis, then he needs to have a sleep study done. He just maybe suffering from Sleep Apnea, and this can be a dangerous thing if he falls asleep while driving.

Oh and sometimes when someoone falls a sleep, they are not really in a deep sleep, but they can hear what going on around them. Thus when they awake from this sleep they may think they never fall asleep even though you know they did since they hear what is going on while a sleep. I know, because this happens to me from time to time. But I'm not really fully a sleep at those times and I can hear the events going on around me. And for the record my best sleep is behind the wheel . :lol:

Last edited:

Members online