Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ken Goldin introduces Goldin Auctions and our Fall 2012 Premiere Auction Event!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
How long till he starts running Tiger Woods Masters cards and McGwire Minor League cards?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Magicpapa you know this clowns history right? He isnt a very nice guy and has quite the sketchy past. I wonder how long until his own personal items start being auctioned.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Folks,

Listen up gang, this auction catalog is just, just...well ill let kenny tell ya.

Kenny, are u in the line?

DON WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS MY FIRST EVER...F-I-R-S-T EVER....CATALOG FROM THE BIGGEST AUCTION EVER!

YOU WANT GRIFFEY COOKIE ROOKIES? GOT EM!

1988 MCGWIRE ROOKIES? GOT EM!

BASE CARDS GRADED BY AN ALPHABET SOUP COMPANY? GOT EM!

Ill even throw in xerox copies of ebay auctions showing sales of just the catalog going for insane prices.

I think my catalog is the next spider mann #1 & call now, ill include a promo cards of sox phenom frankie rodriguez!

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
I love Ken Goldin. He has got to be one of only 3 people in the US that continues to buy up every crap, late '80s boxes of Topps, Donruss, and Fleer. The other 2 being the Craigslist sellers.

I figure at this rate, Mr. Goldin will have amassed the singular, largest, and greatest collection of worthless cards on this planet. He will also be one of two people that would actually "counterfeit" '88 Donruss - the other being Peter McWilliams......

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
They are going to auction off Pete Rose's pact that banned him from baseball. It will go up for auction on October 10th.

Goldin thinks it is worth more than the 1919 contract that sent Babe Ruth from the Red Sox to the Yankees. That document sold for $996,000.

BG should buy it and use as the next chase redemption. LOL

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
FOLKS, WHO'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GONNA GET 'EM !!!!!

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Folks,

Listen up gang, this auction catalog is just, just...well ill let kenny tell ya.

Kenny, are u in the line?

DON WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS MY FIRST EVER...F-I-R-S-T EVER....CATALOG FROM THE BIGGEST AUCTION EVER!

YOU WANT GRIFFEY COOKIE ROOKIES? GOT EM!

1988 MCGWIRE ROOKIES? GOT EM!

BASE CARDS GRADED BY AN ALPHABET SOUP COMPANY? GOT EM!

Ill even throw in xerox copies of ebay auctions showing sales of just the catalog going for insane prices.

I think my catalog is the next spider mann #1 & call now, ill include a promo cards of sox phenom frankie rodriguez!

:lol:

Members online

Latest posts