Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** Saturday Morning Thread *******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Why so late Barry?;)

And what are we mourning?

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh coffee in cup now.
happy bday Past.
I plan on going to a WATER ski tournament not far from here FREE !!!!!! Some of the ranked PROS are going to be there most weren't born when i went to "The Masters " in Ga. as a fan
I Only have a couple thosand cards to post on bay :rolleyes:.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i plan on posting cards i didn't sell at stadium and bulk team boxes . Haven't check out COMC yet.
Hey guys i'm having spelling problems [notice above] and trying hard to catch before posting but i will only be getting worst .Somedays will be ok . I have jury duty next week hoping to get out of it not my thing and sitting is not what i do . Hope to take laptop now that i've got it worked on . Local GEEK has a room full hooked up and is on call for a major company 24/7 WORKS FROM HOME ONLY .
Need to go out for awile - later

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Good Morning everyone and Happy Birthday!!!

ugh, i cant wait to go back to being a federal employee. I want to basically tell this GS-15 he is an idiot but as a contractor i cant.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Ugh stupid people piss me off. These files have been in the exact same format for at least the past 3 years and for this embassy attack after already working it for 4 days and putting out around 10 products on it he all the sudden wants the file names changed. It may not seem like a big deal but if youre familiar with ARC GIS it messes up all the sourcing etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online