Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best/cheapest way to grade a single card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I have only had a card graded one time and it was at a show. I have never done a submission through the BGS site but just entered in some info and saw the price. $39 for a single card for a 10 day service?! Looking to get a Tom Brady rookie graded. I paid $40 for it, its worth around $80 but if it indeed gets a 9.5 it will probably go for $150-$200. If it gets a 9 though, back to around $80 which is what I would then have into it. Im not looking to get 20+ cards graded, just this one so I am wondering if anything lowers the price, is there a promo code, anything to bring that price down (and not have to wait for 2 months to get it back).

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Your best bet is probably the BGS Group Sub on here. Super easy and cheap. Mason does an excellent job with it!

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
"...and not have to wait for 2 months to get it back..."

I love the FCB deal as much as anyone, but it's gonna take a while. If you hurried and subbed this month, you would probably get your card in hand on the 10th of November.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
"...and not have to wait for 2 months to get it back..."

I love the FCB deal as much as anyone, but it's gonna take a while. If you hurried and subbed this month, you would probably get your card in hand on the 10th of November.

Really? Maybe I should just sell it for the sure profit and let someone else grade it...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts