Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Two BIG Thank Yous...one to a mystery sender...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hello Guys and Gals!!!

I wanted to give thanks to two board members for the following cards...

First one is a beautiful 2005 Biography Hank Aaron GU dual bat. BIG THANKS to Mr. Chris Gilmore for this one :D He ran a very fun contest during the National over his live feed and I was lucky enough to win this card for my HOF GU PC:

Untitled15.jpg

Lastly is a HUGE card for my King Felix PC. I know a board member was selling it the other week and I had asked if it was for trade which it wasn't. I checked the transaction thread again the following day and it had sold pretty quickly. I had sent him a PM asking if he shipped it to me or if he knew who purchased it as well as asked everyone I know around here. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to whoever got this card to me. If you could come forward so I can give you proper thanks that would be great...and if not, you know it has gotten to the best home a Felix card could have :cool:

2012 Bowman Platinum Felix Hernandez Red Refractor Patch Auto Redemption :eek:
IMG_0895.jpg

Thanks so much for looking everyone and if anyone knows anything about the Felix card a PM or post would be great!

Alex

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Congrats Alex. I know how it feels to have been given such a super nice gift.

Mad props to the sender(s) of this card. Alex totally deserves something like this for his PC, and for you to gift it is that much more awesome!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Bigtime congrats to you and whomever it was that decided to be so generous!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Tony - Thanks man! The Aaron definitely comes from a great set!

Andrew - Interesting and PM coming your way.

Alex - Much appreciated bud! I know you know how I feel with that crazy Ethier collection of yours LOL.

Dave - Thanks man! It is /25 and luckily JJ is not on it ;)

Dan - I agree and thanks bud!

Jeff - Hmm...I do know someone in Puyallup and can throw a dart....

Richard - Thank you sir! BTW I have the Montero patch auto sitting in my Felix box ;)

Carl - Not sure and I think I need the Guess Who board :lol:

George - Thanks...and I'm glad I am not intimidating being a rabbit hunter :cool:

Barry - Posts like that are what gives your computer a VIRUS! JK man and glad to see it fixed for now :)

Members online