Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Week (err Last) Week's Hot List is Live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good effort in this article Phil.

I can't get on board with your selections, due to my buying preferences. Panini junk stickers, UD college platforms in both football and basketball, but the "Cup" release is always amazing. Too bad Hockey is on hold due to another lockout.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I liked it - nice to see a lot of football names on there... never would have thought I'd see an Alfred Morris mention on a hot list.

guzman4cy

Aug 18, 2009
I generally love the hot list. However, I'm in the agreement with ThoseBackPages on this one.

As hot as the Stephen Hill Elite Auto (picturered in the thread) was last week (prev sale of $30 on 9/13). It sold for $14.83 on 9/17. Which is a 50% decrease in price if anything.

Understandbly with your travel schedule, its not fair to expect to have the list out at the same time every week. I would say if you can post it Friday, go for it. If its a day late, throw it up anyways. But if we're halfway between the next list, just wait it out and make an even more thorough list for the following week (more hot items/cold items).

Regardless, I'm hooked onto reading the hot list, as it's the first thing I look for on this site on Fridays.

Thanks for posting these, looking forward to this weeks.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I generally love the hot list. However, I'm in the agreement with ThoseBackPages on this one.

As hot as the Stephen Hill Elite Auto (picturered in the thread) was last week (prev sale of $30 on 9/13). It sold for $14.83 on 9/17. Which is a 50% decrease in price if anything.

Understandbly with your travel schedule, its not fair to expect to have the list out at the same time every week. I would say if you can post it Friday, go for it. If its a day late, throw it up anyways. But if we're halfway between the next list, just wait it out and make an even more thorough list for the following week (more hot items/cold items).

Regardless, I'm hooked onto reading the hot list, as it's the first thing I look for on this site on Fridays.

Thanks for posting these, looking forward to this weeks.

Fair enough thanks for the feedback

Members online

Latest posts