Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New! 2013 Topps Valor Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Release date Wednesday January 23rd, 2013

To have valor, one must be disciplined; have honor; be built for speed and strength, and exude courage and heart. And with this…comes glory.

Topps presents 2012 Valor Football, a breakthrough product with the makings of a true champion!

EVERY PACK INCLUDES:
· (2) ON-CARD ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH CARDS - Courage in an epic battle can tell you much about a man, but sometimes a signature is a window into a man’s character
· (1) VETERAN OR RETIRED AUTOGRAPH CARD - These men have roamed the gridiron in glorious moments. Paving the path for the next generation of warriors
· (1) ROOKIE PATCH RELIC CARD - A warrior and his armor are one · (2) BASE CARDS - It takes valor to earn glory product breakdown:
· AUTOGRAPH ROOKIES – (2) PER PACK!
Ø LEGIONARY AUTOGRAPHS – Up to 40 rookies are celebrated with On-Card autographs, as they begin their quest to become the next generation of NFL Legends
§ Speed Parallel #’d to 70
§ Strength Parallel #’d to 50
§ Discipline Parallel #’d to 25
§ Heart Parallel #’d 1 of 1

Ø VALOR AUTOGRAPHS – Up to 40 rookies are recognized with On-Card autographs, illustrating their desire to attain the NFL’s highest level of achievement
§ Courage Parallel #’d to 70
§ Honor Parallel #’d to 50
§ Glory Parallel #’d to 25
§ Valor Parallel #’d 1 of 1 · AUTOGRAPHED VETERAN/RETIRED PLAYERS – (1) PER PACK!

Ø CENTURION AUTOGRAPHS – Up to 40 decorated veteran and retired players are honored for their Legendary accomplishments on the gridiron
§ Heart Parallel #’d 1 of 1 · MULTI AUTOGRAPHS

Ø DUAL (II) ALLIANCE AUTOS – Most collectible rookies and veterans united #’d to 10
Ø TRIPLE (III) ALLIANCE AUTOS – Most collectible rookies and veterans from the same team united as one #’d to 10
Ø QUAD (IV) ALLIANCE AUTOS– Most collectible rookies and veterans from the same team united as one #’d to 5 · ROOKIE PATCHES – (1) PER PACK!
Ø FIELD ARMOR PATCH CARDS– Up to 40 subjects, featuring patches from the uniforms which represent each player’s allegiance
§ Heart Parallel #’d 1 of 1

· AUTOGRAPHED ROOKIE PATCHES – (1) PER CASE

Ø SHIELD OF HONOR AUTOGRAPH PATCH CARDS– Up to 40 subjects
§ Glory Parallel #’d to 10
§ Valor Parallel #’d 1 of 1

· BASE CARDS (100)
(100) Veterans, Rookies & Retired Stars - sequentially #’d
§ Glory Parallel #’d to 50 § Valor Parallel #’d 1 of 1

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
13TOFV_zps0c7a09e0.jpg

13TOFV-1_zpsaf2b69ba.jpg

13TOFV-2_zps46f09309.jpg

13TOFV-3_zpsf56f006c.jpg

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Nope, just freaking release Chrome and get on with it. Inception Part 2 is all this is.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
The stuff looks worse than Inception. The card design just looks too busy for me. Of course, I always reserve final judgement until I have a copy in hand and I expect to have few, if any, of these in hand. I'll stick with Finest and Platinum singles until Chrome is out.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
The stuff looks worse than Inception. The card design just looks too busy for me. Of course, I always reserve final judgement until I have a copy in hand and I expect to have few, if any, of these in hand. I'll stick with Finest and Platinum singles until Chrome is out.

I like Inception!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Ok, Ill be in the minority here and say I like them. But I love inception too so...whatever...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts