Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS TY COBB Authentic Signed Checks (3) and Roberto Clemente Signature Cut Auto Certified

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I am looking to finally part to 5 of my prized possessions so others can enjoy them as much as I have.

1) Ty Cobb Autographed Signature Check $800
2) Ty Cobb Autographed Signature Check $1000 Older Version
3) Ty Cobb Autographed Signature Check Framed with Photos and Nameplate $1100
4) Roberto Clemente Beautiful Signature Cut Auto Signature Certified by *** and has Dick Groat on the reverse side. $900 RobertoClementeCutFront.JPGRobertoClementeCutBack.JPG
5) BVG 6 Hank Aaron 1954 Topps RC $1100

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I know someone who might me interested. Who authenticated the checks?
I have never had the checks authenticated, but have had them pass the Ebay 3rd party thing. Just didn't want to pay the huge fees when everyone, including me see them as authentic.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Then be prepared to sell them at non authenticated prices or not move them at all.
Can I ask why you always need to be so rude in your replies or so negative? Just wondering. A check is a check, some people actually like them NOT SLABBED so they can do something with them. Not everything has to be certified by the $$$ hungry authenticators.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Can I ask why you always need to be so rude in your replies or so negative? Just wondering. A check is a check, some people actually like them NOT SLABBED so they can do something with them. Not everything has to be certified by the $$$ hungry authenticators.

So then why are you trying to get authenticated prices?

It isnt about $$$ hungry authenticators, its making sure what someone is buying is real.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
So then why are you trying to get authenticated prices?

It isnt about $$$ hungry authenticators, its making sure what someone is buying is real.
Do realize that not everyone likes to have a check slabbed, maybe for collecting, but for displaying they would like it free to do as they wish. I know I would.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Pretty sure it doesnt need to be slabbed, you can just get the cert.

To this quote and most of the others regarding this topic.... I agree prices have to vary depending on whether or not it is slabbed and/or cert... To the OP point, I personally would prefer it NOT be slabbed but I WOULD prefer it be cert.... just my opinion... either way, can't wait to see pictures and then we can go from there...

Members online