Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Press Pass Hall of Fame Edition Announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I figured this belongs in the baseball section as much as any. This set looks great, and with the names on the checklist, it doesn't seem like a bad box is possible.

An expanded preview - http://www.presspassinc.com/trading...-of-fame/2012-press-pass-legends-hall-of-fame

Tentative checklist - http://www.presspassinc.com/uploads/news/files/pp_leghof_cklist.pdf

[/quote]Press Pass is pleased to announce the debut of Press Pass Legends Hall of Fame Edition. An extension of the prestigious Legends brand, Legends Hall of Fame Edition features an elite roster of the legendary athletes from a variety of sports including golf, baseball, football, and basketball.

Each upscale tin contains four on-card autographs, each numbered to 99 or less. Look for unique inscriptions and red ink short prints from a variety of hall of famers.

2012-press-pass-legends-hall-of-fame-687.jpg
2012-press-pass-legends-hall-of-fame-688.jpg

Also look for 1 of 1 Hall of Fame cut signatures from Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, Jackie Robinson and more![/quote]

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Looks interesting... I assume the baseballs will be redemptions. Approx price point speculations?

Tom

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
Looks real nice. Really like the design of the cards and the checklist looks pretty good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
Even without the logos still think it's a nice looking card.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I'm out... looks like it will be about $200 per tin...

At $50 per auto, I would rather just buy singles that I want. You can pick up autographs of most of these guys for less than $50.

Tom

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I'm out... looks like it will be about $200 per tin...

At $50 per auto, I would rather just buy singles that I want. You can pick up autographs of most of these guys for less than $50.

Tom

If that is the case, this product probably won't sell well.

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
I like it, but not for $200 a box. Maybe $150 max.

Members online