Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sega Card Gen 2012 (Japanese exclusive)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
If anyone is able to get me a card from this set I would be willing to trade or buy it. Just dont want to deal with the eBay thing right now. If you can help get a card just shoot me a PM. Please and thank you.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I know I've got a few of the FCB players on my watchlist. I got mine in last week:

DSC08971.jpg

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I got my descalso one in this week and the guy who sent it was nice enough to translate the back of mine!

I got 3 free cards from Japan, so, I'm hoping, if buy a bunch he'll throw more in. Love these cards for some reason ...

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I kind of wish they would bring this to the states. I know arcades are not that popular here but if they could put them in stadiums that would work I would guess. They could also put them in Wal Mart arcades, i know some people hate walmart but it is obviously a retail giant and I see like 5 people in my walmarts little acrcade everytime I go. Im usually one of them. Then there is always the traditional arcade. You kind of get the gist of what happens in the game rom this vide. (its in japanese)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihvz7ry4bBg&feature=relmfu

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Not sure. I plan on bidding on JJ again and a few others, for you guys here, if you want, to save on shipping. (Alex, Taylor, Vizquel, etc ... )

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
EDIT:

From what I can gather...
~408 cards in the set
They are released in hobby boxes (not totally sure on this one)
They have at least 1-parallel
Exclusive cards come out of the game machine after each play.

Last edited:

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
EDIT:

From what I can gather...
~408 cards in the set
They are released in hobby boxes (not totally sure on this one)
They have at least 1-parallel
Exclusive cards come out of the game machine after each play.

I think you only get the exclusives if you win the game, not if you lose. It is very interesting I also believe there may be a smaller set of cards that you can win (one card at a time) by winning tournaments. Not positive. I am very interested in it though, just wish I could understand it.

Members online

Latest posts