Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======== Ze Morning Thread ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Ended up working surprise Overnite Double +3. So much for making the Doc Gooden signing at my Buddy's store...:(

Dan, I could really use your Saints winning tomorrow, for entertainment purposes of course. ;)

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
I was hopeful. Morning Frenchie. Feeling German this morning?

Me and Germany have been having a problem historically, so it was more of a pun towards my fellow countrymen and their ineptitude in making any efforts to say "th" correctly...

And yes the Saints need to wake up FAST; another theory is they're tanking the season to get the #1 pick and be dominant for YEARS!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Me and Germany have been having a problem historically, so it was more of a pun towards my fellow countrymen and their ineptitude in making any efforts to say "th" correctly...

And yes the Saints need to wake up FAST; another theory is they're tanking the season to get the #1 pick and be dominant for YEARS!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

I understand.

That's an interesting theory, but a bit of a stretch.:lol::lol::lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evil laugh aside, I think the Saints can still make a Playoff run, IF their Defense can keep some teams under 20 points or so.

And they just signed Brees long-term, so besides Barkley, and the WRs, who they don't need, the best players in the Draft are Pass Rushers. But even if they don't make the PLayoffs, they'll probably end up in the mid-First Round somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.