Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Good Sunday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Dave :tip hand"
Dan: close game last night huh?

I really though that Fla was going to be our on the road scare game. Just shows how strong the S E C is top to bottom. Hopefully, todays football goes much better.

Forte out again right?

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good morning!

Sorry for not checking in more often but I'm working about 75 hours a week between my three jobs.

I also bought my first new car yesterday. It's a 2012 Chevy Cruze Eco with the navigation package. I'm loving it so far and looking forward to getting better gas mileage.

I also received my new iPhone 5 (64 GB) yesterday. You could say that it was a great day!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1348404664.338658.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1348404664.338658.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 18

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Scott; congrats! How is the new iPhone?

Dan; Forte is out. Dont forget that the other side of the conference argument is balance and not strength.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Thanks George. New iPhone is pretty nice. It really is much thinner and lighter and just feels great in your hand. 4G is also super fast.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
How much was said this week about Cutler and the o-line moving forward?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Congrats on the purchases Scott. Imagine all of the cards you could've bought with that money! :lol:

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Congrats on the purchases Scott. Imagine all of the cards you could've bought with that money! :lol:

:lol: Thanks Dan. I'm working on trying to sell everything off at this point. I'm over collecting and just want to focus on making myself as financially stable as I can. I want to pay off my student loans ASAP and work on saving up for my own place within the next 5 years or so.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Dave good morning to you as well and thanks. I shot that from the roof of one of our buildings at work.

Dan no football for me. I'll be watching NASCAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts