Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dylan Bundy and the Playoffs

What is Dylan Bundy's role for the Playoffs?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I didn't think expanstion call-ups were eligible for the post season (unless they are 40-man and there's someone sent to the DL).

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
I've heard of him but today was the first time I have seen him pitch. He has a NASTY slider....definitely going to be a solid pitcher down the road for the O's. Unfortunately for them, not for this October.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
He's on the 40-man, and he is eligible.

I thought he had to be in the MLB by Sept 1st to be eligible....regardless, even if he is, I do not see him being on the playoff roster. The O's bullpen has been one of the best in the MLB all year and there isn't a "weak link" to replace with Bundy. I mean our weakest pitcher in the bullpen right now is Strop and Buck will not replace him with Bundy.

Our bullpen in the playoffs will be:

Patton
Matusz
Hunter
Strop
Ayala
O'Day
Johnson

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Also this is just me talking b/c I'm not sure of the official rules for rosters (if you can change them from the 1 game playoff to the ALDS/NLDS) but I would carry 13 hitters/12 pitchers for the one game playoff and 12 hitters/13 pitchers for the ALDS if I were the Orioles. The O's do not have spectacular SP and will need extra arms for the playoffs...but for one game they can afford to carry an extra hitter.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
He's on the 40-man, and he is eligible.

SANDCASTLES.png

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts