Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is the ebay seller you feel bad for...sorta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Fran Fredrickson :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[ebay:1gfr4m8d]200313292480[/ebay:1gfr4m8d]

HILARIOUS ebay auction of *Evan Frederickson*

he has bunches of nice cards in his store.

maybe he was drinking a little.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
sethyarkony said:

[ebay:n4o7las7]200313292480[/ebay:n4o7las7]

He probably has illegal aliens working for him working their way to a green card :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wes

OG
Administrator
891 listings and he does a typo on a $5 card - I don't feel all that bad for him honestly. I don't even search by first name so if for some crazy reason I was searching for that guy it would still come up.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
LLWesMan said:
891 listings and he does a typo on a $5 card - I don't feel all that bad for him honestly. I don't even search by first name so if for some crazy reason I was searching for that guy it would still come up.
he spelled the last name wrong too...

Wes

OG
Administrator
sethyarkony said:
LLWesMan said:
he spelled the last name wrong too...

Ha didn't even notice. When I search I use the asterisk so misspellings still show up. Regardless it isn't a huge card so even if it sells for opening bid he hasn't done too badly.

pujolsmvp2005

Nov 12, 2008
sethyarkony said:

[ebay:45zsyxpn]200313292480[/ebay:45zsyxpn]

Is this really the appropriate thing to do? To expose someones mistake here, laugh at him and mock him in a public forum? It is an honest mistake that I'm sure the seller would appreciate a "message to seller" making him/her aware of the error, so that they could fix the error. I have made several errors when listing many many cards and have really appreciated it when a member makes me aware of it so that I could fix it. Have you made the seller aware of this?... or is this your thing, to bring attention to peoples mistakes so we all can laugh at them. No laughing here...I will contact the seller and make them aware of their error.

Latest posts