Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning!

My awol eBay card showed up yesterday at the house. Sending it back out today with Sig con on it.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

quick checkin today. Getting the ladies off to school then eating quick so I can go get the oil change and inspection sticker done on my car.

Have a good day everyone!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning all!

Glad this issue has worked itself out.:D

Me too. Very frustrating order. They marked it undeliveravle as addressed. Imagine that being the case when someone within usps put a stick over the address.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348574239673.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348574239673.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 14

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Me too. Very frustrating order. They marked it undeliveravle as addressed. Imagine that being the case when someone within usps put a stick over the address.

If you attempt to resend, rather than refund, I would send the mailer or pictures of the mailer to the buyer.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!
You know, it's still about the hunt.
I have dumped some coin lately on the Rice and Kingman TTT stuff but the card that I am most geeked about cost me less than $3 delivered.
I won't scan until it's in hand but I can honestly say that I have never seen this card in the 5+ years I have been collecting this player.
So fired up!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good morning Men!
You know, it's still about the hunt.
I have dumped some coin lately on the Rice and Kingman TTT stuff but the card that I am most geeked about cost me less than $3 delivered.
I won't scan until it's in hand but I can honestly say that I have never seen this card in the 5+ years I have been collecting this player.
So fired up!

I have my guess; I saw a card not long ago and thought of you.......about laughed when I saw the final price

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Should I start scanning player collection/pc cards first? Or stuff that is available for trade/sale?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Dan,

Scan what won't get you discouraged! I know from my own experience that it became daunting to do front/back of every card I own but now scanning as I receive new is a breeze. For a while it was tough to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Dan,

Scan what won't get you discouraged! I know from my own experience that it became daunting to do front/back of every card I own but now scanning as I receive new is a breeze. For a while it was tough to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

That's a good point. Maybe I will scan at random:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts