Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Real or fake, what do you guys think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 29, 2008
flightposite said:
Agree 100%. NFL logo looks too small There are so many of these Fleer fakes, I wouldn't trust one if I actually pulled it from a pack myself!

Yup, so many cards from 2004 Fleer onto the market without jersey pieces in them that I wouldn't, and don't touch anything from 04 that has a patch that looks even remotely fake.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I am fairly certain that Fleer numbered them 01/01 and the foil should match (Which is purple on front and silver on back to me)

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Brad said:
I am fairly certain that Fleer numbered them 01/01 and the foil should match (Which is purple on front and silver on back to me)

Yeah guys, i was fairly certain that this card was "too good to be true as well". Brad, your looking at the foil on the front that says "limited Edition (i think)" and 1/1 on the back correct? A member on another MB just bought this card and i really wish he would have asked its authenticity before purchasing, not after. He is now uncertain of the card, now that he has paid for it.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
NFL logo + Reebok logo combined seems weird together. Guy was probably trying to keep the "too good to be true" thought out of people's heads. If this card were real, it would be 1500+ imo

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
justinmandawg said:
NFL logo + Reebok logo combined seems weird together. Guy was probably trying to keep the "too good to be true" thought out of people's heads. If this card were real, it would be 1500+ imo

I was thinking the same thing as well. I bet he could have offered $300 and he would have taken it. Does anyone remember what year Reebok took over making NFL jerseys anyways?

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
G $MONEY$ said:
justinmandawg said:

I was thinking the same thing as well. I bet he could have offered $300 and he would have taken it. Does anyone remember what year Reebok took over making NFL jerseys anyways?

I could be wrong but I think it was 2005.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
Brad said:

Yeah guys, i was fairly certain that this card was "too good to be true as well". Brad, your looking at the foil on the front that says "limited Edition (i think)" and 1/1 on the back correct? A member on another MB just bought this card and i really wish he would have asked its authenticity before purchasing, not after. He is now uncertain of the card, now that he has paid for it.

Yes, and that is supposed to be the same color

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
justinmandawg said:
G $MONEY$ said:
justinmandawg said:

I could be wrong but I think it was 2005.

I thought it was around there as well, i guess they took over back in 02' though, i just googled it.
http://www.sportbusiness.com/news/13720 ... eebok-deal

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Brad said:
G $MONEY$ said:
Brad said:

Yes, and that is supposed to be the same color

ok, thanks Brad

Members online