Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Good Morning Dan.
Early bird gets the worm! You are teaching him well ;)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.
Mine is half over and not too shabby for a Monday.
Great MMA card this weekend huh?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning everyone. Not sure how long I'll be around this morning. we're getting hammered............AGAIN!!! Went to bed at midnight and had just alittle bit of snow, got up this morning and I'm pushing snow with my door when I open it. Another long hard day is not what I need right now. :lol: :eek: :(

Art

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning.
Had a great night selling on eBay last night - which is only going to be used to pay our taxes. Fellas, make sure your wife (and you, I guess) are claiming what they should...my $1300 refund was cancelled out by her $1550 payment.

Ah, the joys of marriage.

How's everyone doing?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Dan and MiniDan, Russ, tramers, Art, KC, MOFNY.

Hang in there Art!! Amazing you guys are still getting hit! :eek:

KC- my wife and i learned our lesson a few years ago when we both didn't claim enough and we ended having to pay out the wazzoo. It sucks having to pay. At least your ebay sales were good. :cool:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
wideright said:

KC- my wife and i learned our lesson a few years ago when we both didn't claim enough and we ended having to pay out the wazzoo. It sucks having to pay. At least your ebay sales were good. :cool:

Yeah, it's kinda the "norm" for around here. We can get snow right up till April here. They say it's going to be the worst storm of the year so far with about 20". It's a white out right now with high winds blowing snow drifts pretty bad. Not sure what Mainemule is getting as he is farther down in the southern part.

Art

edwards_everything

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning everybody. Have the day off, so thought I would stop by and say hello.

Lucky for me:
1. No kiddie feedings and diapers anymore.
2. No more PT.
3. Yes good MMA action this weekend - really like it when the UFC cards are free on Spike TV.
4 No snow.
5. Haven't done taxes yet.

Unfortunately for me:
1. Tarheels lost
2. Still have to go in to make a presentation to the officers. But, it's only 1 hour so it's all good.
3. No e-bay sales. But, if you don't list, you can't sell. This one is 100% on me. :)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
morning again guys...

Russ - That was as good as it gets for free MMA...very entertaining night of fights.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
wideright said:

Yeah, it's kinda the "norm" for around here. We can get snow right up till April here. They say it's going to be the worst storm of the year so far with about 20". It's a white out right now with high winds blowing snow drifts pretty bad. Not sure what Mainemule is getting as he is farther down in the southern part.

Art

20"!!!! :eek:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
edwards_everything said:
Good morning everybody. Have the day off, so thought I would stop by and say hello.

Lucky for me:
2. No more PT.
3. Yes good MMA action this weekend - really like it when the UFC cards are free on Spike TV.
4 No snow.

Unfortunately for me:
1. Tarheels lost
2. Still have to go in to make a presentation to the officers. But, it's only 1 hour so it's all good.
3. No e-bay sales. But, if you don't list, you can't sell. This one is 100% on me. :)

But did you buy ;)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
edwards_everything said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2doph3xx]But did you buy ;)

Sure did - PM sent.[/quote:2doph3xx]

got something new Dirk? :)

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
edwards_everything said:

Lucky for me:
2. No more PT.
4 No snow.

Unfortunately for me:
1. Tarheels lost

You said it man. I watched that twice. Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. I love watching Sanchez fight.

Art

edwards_everything

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
got something new Dirk? :)

Nahh - this was just helping out a board member.

I did get these recently that you will appreciate (posted the Gehrig in the HOF thread, need to post the Ott over there):

GehrigLou_02.jpg

OttMel_02.jpg

I think I will try for the set (excluding Ruth which is too rich for my blood). Still not sure I want to pay in the $50 range for a Killebrew GU so I might consider it complete if it doesn't include some of the SPs.

edwards_everything

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
awesome bud. Gehrig with a pinstipe is tip top! Well Done!

Thanks - was very happy with the price. Picked it up from a local shop. I think the prices have really dropped on these recently. A Gehrig with pinstripe went for around $125 - $130 recently. And a Mathewson went for like $112 - $115. Both of those were well north of those price ranges not too long ago.

Members online

Latest posts