Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

More 2009 Bowman Info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
I'm only interested in the WBC cards (specifically Darvish). As far as autos go, it looks pretty barren.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Just finished analyzing the base CL over the weekend.

Here's an interesting fact - only 43 of the prospects made their respective team's BA Top 30 Prospects list. 27 others made their team's BA "Depth Chart". The rest either didn't rank at all, or are not affiliated with a Major League team as of yet.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
cgilmo said:
do you really think they will burn good autos in the base bowman release?

They did last year. Granted, many were 2nd year autos, but they still sell well to this day.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jaypers said:
cgilmo said:
do you really think they will burn good autos in the base bowman release?

They did last year. Granted, many were 2nd year autos, but they still sell well to this day.

You can only go to the well with that so many times. The reason they could do that is because of all the great base cards in 07 draft. They could make thier first bowman chrome autograph. Who from that base checklist could they put in this year?

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Any Astros in the prospect list? I don't really prospect anymore but I'd like to pick up any Astros that have a shot to make MLB.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
trevordchi said:
Any Astros in the prospect list? I don't really prospect anymore but I'd like to pick up any Astros that have a shot to make MLB.

BP69 Jose Duran, P
BP81 Rene Garcia, C

I think that's it.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Jaypers said:
trevordchi said:

BP69 Jose Duran, P
BP81 Rene Garcia, C

I think that's it.

a reliever and a guy that probably isn't in the top 10 catchers in the organization. I think I'll pass.

Thanks for digging up the info for me though.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
darocker80 said:
Any Giants, didn't see anyone i'm familiar with unless i missed it

BP 16 Ehire Adrianza
BP 54 Wilber Bucardo
BP 78 Ryan Verdugo

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
trevordchi said:

BP69 Jose Duran, P
BP81 Rene Garcia, C

I think that's it.

Grrr. I thought Duran was going to be the Red's top prospect.

The refractor numbers should go down. Maybe they just used last years print run numbers by mistake. I can't imagine more people ordering this then Draft. Unless refractors are going to fall every other pack.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
ryanhoward06 said:
Jaypers said:
trevordchi said:

BP69 Jose Duran, P
BP81 Rene Garcia, C

I think that's it.

The refractor numbers should go down. Maybe they just used last years print run numbers by mistake. I can't imagine more people ordering this then Draft. Unless refractors are going to fall every other pack.

That's Juan Duran you're thinking of. Hopefully he and Y-Rod will make it into 09BC.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
ryanhoward06 said:
Jaypers said:
trevordchi said:

BP69 Jose Duran, P
BP81 Rene Garcia, C

I think that's it.

That's Juan Duran you're thinking of. Hopefully he and Y-Rod will make it into 09BC.

Ahh yes. One hopefully is an auto.

Members online

Latest posts