Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CPR for the Graded MB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I want to try and bring some life back to the graded message board. With this in mind, I am going to use this thread to post some of my favorite graded cards in my collection....and I hope you will do the same.

I am also going to run a few contests from time to time for those that visit this part of the forum.

We have a lot of members that are slab-heads....we should be able to drum up some more posts and activity in this section of the message board.

I will start with Gwynn since he was one of my favorite players as a kid!
[center:1g37at5w]Gwynn83FleerBGS95.jpg[/center:1g37at5w]

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Mike....that is a sharp BGS 10!

I'm going to keep with the 80's theme*....and here is "Chicken Man"!

Boggs83DonrussPSA10.jpg

* Prospect scans will follow.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
This one's for you, mu

bgscunningham.jpg

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
justwar said:
This one's for you, mu

I said it earlier...I hate you! Just kidding...I was really disappointed after scanning the list of cards in that thread only to see the dreaded "Sold" next to Cunningham's name.

That is a sharp card and looks great in the BGS slab! Hum, maybe I will have to counter with my own Cunningham scan! :cool:

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
muchuckwagon said:
justwar said:
This one's for you, mu

I said it earlier...I hate you! Just kidding...I was really disappointed after scanning the list of cards in that thread only to see the dreaded "Sold" next to Cunningham's name.

That is a sharp card and looks great in the BGS slab! Hum, maybe I will have to counter with my own Cunningham scan! :cool:

Thanks. Please do counter, that sig of yours is sweet. Im expecting big things from him this year.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I like that card...I can't tell you how many times I almost bite the bullet and purchased some Jones graded rookie cards. I hope he is healthy and finds his swing this year!

AndruwHRJones said:
Probably my current favorite:

1995MACONTEAMISSUE.jpg

I will have a new favorite in a week or so once I get it back from BGS.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
This one is for justwar. I was not able to hook-up my scanner tonight....so I will ease into it with a a blue refractor to start.

Cunningham07BowmanBlueRefractorBGS9.jpg

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
muchuckwagon said:
This one is for justwar. I was not able to hook-up my scanner tonight....so I will ease into it with a a blue refractor to start.

Cunningham07BowmanBlueRefractorBGS9.jpg

Nice! From jcmint? I almost grabbed that one too if it was

only a 9, but these cards are tough grades

maybinwhite.jpg

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I am about a month or more behind scanning mail days for my Cunningham, Brantley and Kendrick PC collection. I thought I would share some recent or not so recent highlights....a few board members are to thank for helping me out with these player collections!

image.jpg
image-1.jpg
image-3.jpg
image-2.jpg

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I love that card....I went to Miami of Ohio and have been a Steelers fan all my life...it goes without saying, I was so excited when the Steelers drafted Big Ben and the two Superbowl wins....icing on the cake!

How much did that card cost you?

G $MONEY$ said:

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
muchuckwagon said:
I love that card....I went to Miami of Ohio and have been a Steelers fan all my life...it goes without saying, I was so excited when the Steelers drafted Big Ben and the two Superbowl wins....icing on the cake!

How much did that card cost you?

I actually pulled it and graded it myself, bought one box of Ultimate in 04', box also had Steven Jackson auto RC.

Todays mail...

28b40ih.jpg

Members online