Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Football weekend thread 9/28- ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Not a whole buncha great games on this weekend, but the two nite games should be very Interesting, especially for NFCEast fans.

Personally, I think NO-GB should still be plenty of fun and points...

Did a '12-13 Prestige basketball rack pack, but nothing interesting, not even an insert. Rookie was some 2nd Round center the Heat traded their 1st round pick for...:-?

But the base set design was nice, and they did update the logos for trades, but not the pic. Overall nice looking, just too many commons.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
No good flipping stuff at the town's Community Sale day, but a Dell commercial laptop from about 2003 for $5? Yes please!

Need software-type work necessary, but $5, c'mon! :D

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
What up fellas? Its been a great day of football with so many games coming down to the wire.

As far as the Vikings, props to the special teams and defense. It helped that the Lion receivers had a case of the drops.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hola jeffe!

Gonna miss the 1st Half, but I've got a good feeling about Cowboys winning. Although with my record the last coupla weeks, that's probably the kiss of Death...:lol:

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
I'm pulling for the Cowpokes to pull this off but it's not looking good so far. Pick 6 by Tillman after a horrible throw/route by Dallas.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Members online

Latest posts